Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Begins

So this morning, I woke up with the insane urge and motivation to get the christmas decorating all done in One day; Today! However, Shaila was scheduled to work. So I went to Hobby Lobby and picked out some ornaments, with her input of color. Came home and decorated our little skinny 6 ft tree that we spent a whole $20 on at the local wally-world. :) I thought it was rather lovely if i do say so myself... yet, shaila thought otherwise! (jerk) Because when I came home from work this evening.. low and behold the tree was NAKED!! thats right.. buck NAKED! apparently when she got home from work today she stormed in and tore every single ornament off of our dear little tree because ''we didn't do it together... we didn't spend bonding sister time on our beloved tree'' Bahumbug SHAILA MARIE... BAHUMBUGG.. i mean... I love you :) the Christmas joy begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment